- Graduate of the Muscular Therapy Institute, Cambridge, MA
- Extensive studies in Craniosacral and Lymph Drainage Therapy through the
- Bioenergy studies with Richard Gordon, Inya L'Orange, Fritz Smith, Mietek Wirkus, and Zoran Hochstatter
- International Society for the Study of Subtle Energy & Energy Medicine
- American Craniosacral Therapy Association
- Studies in Facial Rejuvenation with Kundan Mehta of the London Centre of Indian Champissage
Testimonials for Frederick Frank
Rick is a talented therapist who knows bodies, trigger points, and how to safely provide therapy and relief. He frequently updates his skills through professional development activities so that I know he is providing the best possible treatment for my particular needs. I have been going to Rick for about 10 years now, and always refer my friends and acquaintances to him because he is great at what he does!
I experienced a gradual relaxation that came more quickly with each session. It seemed as though the pain was being sponged from my body, replaced with warmth, well-being and a feeling of timelessness.
After rotator cuff surgery, I developed severe adhesions. Frederick helped me to break them up and avoid a second surgery. He understood my specific issues and responded with effective treatment. I highly recommend him - he is a true professional.
I highly recommend Rick Frank for bioenergy therapy, facial rejuvenation and craniosacral therapy. Rick puts his whole heart into his treatments and will accommodate your needs, whether you want to concentrate on one type of therapy or have a melange. He is gentle and compassionate and draws upon many years of knowledge and experience. I always feel relaxed and rejuvenated and get the added advantage of my skin looking its best as well.
I was intrigued after observing Frederick perform a craniosacral treatment and I've been very impressed during a course of monthly sessions. His creative and innovative skills have been instrumental in decreasing my level of tension. I have referred several work associates to him because I feel that he is a gifted healthcare practitioner.