- Graduate of the Muscular Therapy Institute, Cambridge, MA
- Extensive studies in Craniosacral and Lymph Drainage Therapy through the
- Bioenergy studies with Richard Gordon, Inya L'Orange, Fritz Smith, Mietek Wirkus, and Zoran Hochstatter
- International Society for the Study of Subtle Energy & Energy Medicine
- American Craniosacral Therapy Association
- Studies in Facial Rejuvenation with Kundan Mehta of the London Centre of Indian Champissage
Testimonials for Frederick Frank
Frederick's methods have been my secret to injury-free running for over ten years. I am happy to refer friends to him as I'm sure he offers the same high level of service to all his clients.
As a result of the practice of dentistry, I suffer from tension in my cervical spine. I have found Frederick's approach to my condition to be appropriate and therapeutic. He consistently exhibits concern, courtesy and professionalism. I recommend him to friends and colleagues without reservation.
Rick is a talented therapist who knows bodies, trigger points, and how to safely provide therapy and relief. He frequently updates his skills through professional development activities so that I know he is providing the best possible treatment for my particular needs. I have been going to Rick for about 10 years now, and always refer my friends and acquaintances to him because he is great at what he does!
I have been Rick Frank's client for over 8 years. I continue to be impressed not only by his therapeutic skills and his knowledge of a variety of healing practices, but also by his professional integrity. I have always felt well cared for and at ease during my sessions with him.This work allows me to go back out into the world and manage the inevitable challenges of daily life with a greater sense of peace.
After rotator cuff surgery, I developed severe adhesions. Frederick helped me to break them up and avoid a second surgery. He understood my specific issues and responded with effective treatment. I highly recommend him - he is a true professional.