- Graduate of the Massage Institute of New England in Cambridge, MA
- Extensive studies in the St. John Method of Neuromuscular Therapy
- Studies in Craniosacral and Lymph Drainage Therapy through the Upledger Institute
- Selected therapist for Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center's Research Studies of Alternative Therapies for acute and chronic Low Back Pain
- Sports Massage Therapist to elite ( BAA ) runners, rowers and athletes from local gyms/colleges.
- Nationally / Board Certified in Therapeutic Massage and Bodywork
- Professional Member, American Massage Therapy AssociatioS
- Licensed by the Massachusetts Board of Registration of Massage Therapy
Testimonials for Arun Jain
I have less aches and pain after seeing Arun on a regular basis (every other week for over 6 years now). My energy has increased and I just feel better with an increased body awareness. Everyone should get a massage from Arun and enhance their physcial well-being.
Regular massages with Arun Jain have helped me in every way. My vertigo is gone. I am more relaxed and my muscles ache less. Arun is a gifted massage therapist--a true healer.
Everyone should experience Arun Jain's therapeutic touch. He is a great therapist who can tune within a body and through his expertise, design the session accordingly. His confidence and the amazing results that I have experienced, are indeed a testament to his great massage/bodywork.
I am hooked on Arun's massages. I love the flow and deep relaxation that results during his sessions. He puts me on "cloud nine." Truly a great stress buster.
The sessions with Arun have clearly improved my ability to deal with day to day stress. I have always sufferred from headaches and TMJ. My monthly sessions with Arun have dramatically decreased these symptoms, leaving me pain free for long periods of time.