- Graduate of the Massage Institute of New England in Cambridge, MA
- Extensive studies in the St. John Method of Neuromuscular Therapy
- Studies in Craniosacral and Lymph Drainage Therapy through the Upledger Institute
- Selected therapist for Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center's Research Studies of Alternative Therapies for acute and chronic Low Back Pain
- Sports Massage Therapist to elite ( BAA ) runners, rowers and athletes from local gyms/colleges.
- Nationally / Board Certified in Therapeutic Massage and Bodywork
- Professional Member, American Massage Therapy AssociatioS
- Licensed by the Massachusetts Board of Registration of Massage Therapy
Testimonials for Arun Jain
Arun is an excellent therapist. His Deep Tissue/Sports Massage techniques have helped me with my hamstrings, quad and calf issues. Because of his outstanding knowledge base in bodywork, I am now a successful marathon runner.
Everyone should experience Arun Jain's therapeutic touch. He is a great therapist who can tune within a body and through his expertise, design the session accordingly. His confidence and the amazing results that I have experienced, are indeed a testament to his great massage/bodywork.
I was recommended to Arun after suffering from an injury. His effective techniques, warm personality and genuine concern for my health and comfort make me a devoted client of his. Arun is truly the best.
Pure relaxation...this is what I get from the Swedish massage that Arun has given me for years. Just terrific. Try it for yourself, folks.
I am hooked on Arun's massages. I love the flow and deep relaxation that results during his sessions. He puts me on "cloud nine." Truly a great stress buster.