- Graduate of the Muscular Therapy Institute, Cambridge, MA
- Extensive studies in Craniosacral and Lymph Drainage Therapy through the
- Bioenergy studies with Richard Gordon, Inya L'Orange, Fritz Smith, Mietek Wirkus, and Zoran Hochstatter
- International Society for the Study of Subtle Energy & Energy Medicine
- American Craniosacral Therapy Association
- Studies in Facial Rejuvenation with Kundan Mehta of the London Centre of Indian Champissage
Testimonials for Frederick Frank
Thank you for your gift of healing. I feel great!
My sessions with Frederick were deeply relaxing. He was able to release all tension, especially in problem areas. He listened to my needs and was very attentive to my specific requirements. This was such a pleasant and satisfying treatment; I will return whenever I can.
Over the past four years I represented Harvard University's Men's Squash team at the No. 1 position. Due to the nature of the sport my body underwent tremendous physical stress. I was only able to cope with these demands due to the expert care provided by Rick Frank. His treatments - which I received weekly - enhanced my range of motion and enabled me to consistently perform close to peak. He employed a variety of techniques and created a very interactive session, specific to my needs. However, the best part of working with Rick was his genuine caring. He frequently went out of his way to accommodate me before a huge competition or when I got injured. I would enthusiastically recommend his services to anyone.
In my first visit I became aware that not only are you a skilled practitioner, you are caring, gentle and above all, marvelously intuitive. I have to say that what I receive can best be decribed as spiritual renewal. Being in your space, time spent with you is like hours spent in a zen garden. Thank you for the rich gift of your Self.
Thank you so much for getting me back on the field in less than a week. I had a severe hamstring strain and I thought I would be out for at least 1-2 games. Thanks to a few sessions with Rick, I didn't miss a game! I cannot thank you enough.