- Graduate of the Muscular Therapy Institute, Cambridge, MA
- Extensive studies in Craniosacral and Lymph Drainage Therapy through the
- Bioenergy studies with Richard Gordon, Inya L'Orange, Fritz Smith, Mietek Wirkus, and Zoran Hochstatter
- International Society for the Study of Subtle Energy & Energy Medicine
- American Craniosacral Therapy Association
- Studies in Facial Rejuvenation with Kundan Mehta of the London Centre of Indian Champissage
Testimonials for Frederick Frank
I am a college swimmer with a severe lower back condition. Frederick's treatments made my back feel 100% better. I had tried physical therapy and chiropractic but this was the only thing that helped. I used to dread competing because diving off the block would cause horrible back pain. After seeing Frederick I was able to race to my full potential and break school records! It was like my back was cured.
I highly recommend Rick Frank for bioenergy therapy, facial rejuvenation and craniosacral therapy. Rick puts his whole heart into his treatments and will accommodate your needs, whether you want to concentrate on one type of therapy or have a melange. He is gentle and compassionate and draws upon many years of knowledge and experience. I always feel relaxed and rejuvenated and get the added advantage of my skin looking its best as well.
Frederick is a skilled and caring therapist. I arrived from England in a lot of discomfort that was relieved after one session. His knowledge and knowing just where and how to treat are exemplary. I cannot recommend him highly enough.
My treatments with Frederick left me with a heightened sense of full-body ease. His wonderful touch was able to mobilize an injured area without me feeling pain. I am amazed how his touch can go deeply but never shock the body. He is a true artist!
My sessions with Frederick were deeply relaxing. He was able to release all tension, especially in problem areas. He listened to my needs and was very attentive to my specific requirements. This was such a pleasant and satisfying treatment; I will return whenever I can.