- Graduate of the Massage Institute of New England in Cambridge, MA
- Extensive studies in the St. John Method of Neuromuscular Therapy
- Studies in Craniosacral and Lymph Drainage Therapy through the Upledger Institute
- Selected therapist for Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center's Research Studies of Alternative Therapies for acute and chronic Low Back Pain
- Sports Massage Therapist to elite ( BAA ) runners, rowers and athletes from local gyms/colleges.
- Nationally / Board Certified in Therapeutic Massage and Bodywork
- Professional Member, American Massage Therapy AssociatioS
- Licensed by the Massachusetts Board of Registration of Massage Therapy
Testimonials for Arun Jain
Arun's work is both healing and magical. He has cared for my body for several years and has, among other things, brought flexibility back to a long-injured ankle. He has relieved me of chronic pain and soreness and I am grateful. Arun's magic comes not only in his work, but also in showing me how everything is connected, from the nose to the toes.
Everyone should experience Arun Jain's therapeutic touch. He is a great therapist who can tune within a body and through his expertise, design the session accordingly. His confidence and the amazing results that I have experienced, are indeed a testament to his great massage/bodywork.
I am hooked on Arun's massages. I love the flow and deep relaxation that results during his sessions. He puts me on "cloud nine." Truly a great stress buster.