- Graduate of the Muscular Therapy Institute, Cambridge, MA
- Extensive studies in Craniosacral and Lymph Drainage Therapy through the
- Bioenergy studies with Richard Gordon, Inya L'Orange, Fritz Smith, Mietek Wirkus, and Zoran Hochstatter
- International Society for the Study of Subtle Energy & Energy Medicine
- American Craniosacral Therapy Association
- Studies in Facial Rejuvenation with Kundan Mehta of the London Centre of Indian Champissage
Testimonials for Frederick Frank
In my first visit I became aware that not only are you a skilled practitioner, you are caring, gentle and above all, marvelously intuitive. I have to say that what I receive can best be decribed as spiritual renewal. Being in your space, time spent with you is like hours spent in a zen garden. Thank you for the rich gift of your Self.
Thank you for your gift of healing. I feel great!
Rick is a talented therapist who knows bodies, trigger points, and how to safely provide therapy and relief. He frequently updates his skills through professional development activities so that I know he is providing the best possible treatment for my particular needs. I have been going to Rick for about 10 years now, and always refer my friends and acquaintances to him because he is great at what he does!
My treatments with Frederick left me with a heightened sense of full-body ease. His wonderful touch was able to mobilize an injured area without me feeling pain. I am amazed how his touch can go deeply but never shock the body. He is a true artist!
I am a college swimmer with a severe lower back condition. Frederick's treatments made my back feel 100% better. I had tried physical therapy and chiropractic but this was the only thing that helped. I used to dread competing because diving off the block would cause horrible back pain. After seeing Frederick I was able to race to my full potential and break school records! It was like my back was cured.