- Graduate of the Muscular Therapy Institute, Cambridge, MA
- Extensive studies in Craniosacral and Lymph Drainage Therapy through the
- Bioenergy studies with Richard Gordon, Inya L'Orange, Fritz Smith, Mietek Wirkus, and Zoran Hochstatter
- International Society for the Study of Subtle Energy & Energy Medicine
- American Craniosacral Therapy Association
- Studies in Facial Rejuvenation with Kundan Mehta of the London Centre of Indian Champissage
Testimonials for Frederick Frank
After rotator cuff surgery, I developed severe adhesions. Frederick helped me to break them up and avoid a second surgery. He understood my specific issues and responded with effective treatment. I highly recommend him - he is a true professional.
Sessions with Frederick are like being in a safe haven where my physical problems melt away. Of course there are untold mental benefits as well. He has a wide range of techniques and pressures.
I have been Rick Frank's client for over 8 years. I continue to be impressed not only by his therapeutic skills and his knowledge of a variety of healing practices, but also by his professional integrity. I have always felt well cared for and at ease during my sessions with him.This work allows me to go back out into the world and manage the inevitable challenges of daily life with a greater sense of peace.
Frederick's methods have been my secret to injury-free running for over ten years. I am happy to refer friends to him as I'm sure he offers the same high level of service to all his clients.
I am a college swimmer with a severe lower back condition. Frederick's treatments made my back feel 100% better. I had tried physical therapy and chiropractic but this was the only thing that helped. I used to dread competing because diving off the block would cause horrible back pain. After seeing Frederick I was able to race to my full potential and break school records! It was like my back was cured.