- Graduate of the Muscular Therapy Institute, Cambridge, MA
- Extensive studies in Craniosacral and Lymph Drainage Therapy through the
- Bioenergy studies with Richard Gordon, Inya L'Orange, Fritz Smith, Mietek Wirkus, and Zoran Hochstatter
- International Society for the Study of Subtle Energy & Energy Medicine
- American Craniosacral Therapy Association
- Studies in Facial Rejuvenation with Kundan Mehta of the London Centre of Indian Champissage
Testimonials for Frederick Frank
Frederick is a skilled and caring therapist. I arrived from England in a lot of discomfort that was relieved after one session. His knowledge and knowing just where and how to treat are exemplary. I cannot recommend him highly enough.
I am a college swimmer with a severe lower back condition. Frederick's treatments made my back feel 100% better. I had tried physical therapy and chiropractic but this was the only thing that helped. I used to dread competing because diving off the block would cause horrible back pain. After seeing Frederick I was able to race to my full potential and break school records! It was like my back was cured.
I was intrigued after observing Frederick perform a craniosacral treatment and I've been very impressed during a course of monthly sessions. His creative and innovative skills have been instrumental in decreasing my level of tension. I have referred several work associates to him because I feel that he is a gifted healthcare practitioner.
Sessions with Frederick are like being in a safe haven where my physical problems melt away. Of course there are untold mental benefits as well. He has a wide range of techniques and pressures.
I experienced a gradual relaxation that came more quickly with each session. It seemed as though the pain was being sponged from my body, replaced with warmth, well-being and a feeling of timelessness.