- Graduate of the Massage Institute of New England in Cambridge, MA
- Extensive studies in the St. John Method of Neuromuscular Therapy
- Studies in Craniosacral and Lymph Drainage Therapy through the Upledger Institute
- Selected therapist for Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center's research studies of alternative therapies for acute and chronic low back pain
- Nationally Certified in Therapeutic Massage and Bodywork
- Professional Member, American Massage Therapy Association
- Licensed by the Massachusetts Board of Registration of Massage Therapy
Testimonials for Arun Jain
As a client of Arun for more than a decade, I have relied on his intuitive expertise and therapeutic touch to help me maintain both physical and mental balance. He has a beautiful caring spirit and utilizes various massage techniques which makes him a perfect choice for a general well being and for issues with more specific muscles muscians face due to repetitive strain... Any musician or performing artist will greatly benefit from Mr. Jain's massages.
Arun is an excellent therapist. His Deep Tissue/Sports Massage techniques have helped me with my hamstrings, quad and calf issues. Because of his outstanding knowledge base in bodywork, I am now a successful marathon runner.
My job is very hectic...an hour of regular massage with Arun has helped me to de-stress and feel better fast. This is my midweek getaway and I recommend it highly to everyone