- Graduate of the Massage Institute of New England in Cambridge, MA
- Extensive studies in the St. John Method of Neuromuscular Therapy
- Studies in Craniosacral and Lymph Drainage Therapy through the Upledger Institute
- Selected therapist for Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center's research studies of alternative therapies for acute and chronic low back pain
- Nationally Certified in Therapeutic Massage and Bodywork
- Professional Member, American Massage Therapy Association
- Licensed by the Massachusetts Board of Registration of Massage Therapy
Testimonials for Arun Jain
As a client of Arun for more than a decade, I have relied on his intuitive expertise and therapeutic touch to help me maintain both physical and mental balance. He has a beautiful caring spirit and utilizes various massage techniques which makes him a perfect choice for a general well being and for issues with more specific muscles muscians face due to repetitive strain... Any musician or performing artist will greatly benefit from Mr. Jain's massages.
Regular massages with Arun Jain have helped me in every way. My vertigo is gone. I am more relaxed and my muscles ache less. Arun is a gifted massage therapist--a true healer.
The sessions with Arun have clearly improved my ability to deal with day to day stress. I have always sufferred from headaches and TMJ. My monthly sessions with Arun have dramatically decreased these symptoms, leaving me pain free for long periods of time.
I have been receiving expert massage therapy from Arun on a regular basis for over seven years. I originally visited Arun to help ease symptoms of stress, and the results have been very effective. He also helps me with various injuries which I seem to acquire as a runner. Overall, he has helped me stay fit and less stressed. What's better than that?
I have less aches and pain after seeing Arun on a regular basis (every other week for over 6 years now). My energy has increased and I just feel better with an increased body awareness. Everyone should get a massage from Arun and enhance their physcial well-being.