- Graduate of the Massage Institute of New England in Cambridge, MA
- Extensive studies in the St. John Method of Neuromuscular Therapy
- Studies in Craniosacral and Lymph Drainage Therapy through the Upledger Institute
- Selected therapist for Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center's Research Studies of Alternative Therapies for acute and chronic Low Back Pain
- Sports Massage Therapist to elite ( BAA ) runners, rowers and athletes from local gyms/colleges.
- Nationally / Board Certified in Therapeutic Massage and Bodywork
- Professional Member, American Massage Therapy AssociatioS
- Licensed by the Massachusetts Board of Registration of Massage Therapy
Testimonials for Arun Jain
Arun's work is both healing and magical. He has cared for my body for several years and has, among other things, brought flexibility back to a long-injured ankle. He has relieved me of chronic pain and soreness and I am grateful. Arun's magic comes not only in his work, but also in showing me how everything is connected, from the nose to the toes.
My job is very hectic...an hour of regular massage with Arun has helped me to de-stress and feel better fast. This is my midweek getaway and I recommend it highly to everyone
I am hooked on Arun's massages. I love the flow and deep relaxation that results during his sessions. He puts me on "cloud nine." Truly a great stress buster.
As a client of Arun for more than a decade, I have relied on his intuitive expertise and therapeutic touch to help me maintain both physical and mental balance. He has a beautiful caring spirit and utilizes various massage techniques which makes him a perfect choice for a general well being and for issues with more specific muscles muscians face due to repetitive strain... Any musician or performing artist will greatly benefit from Mr. Jain's massages.
Pure relaxation...this is what I get from the Swedish massage that Arun has given me for years. Just terrific. Try it for yourself, folks.