- Graduate of the Massage Institute of New England in Cambridge, MA
- Extensive studies in the St. John Method of Neuromuscular Therapy
- Studies in Craniosacral and Lymph Drainage Therapy through the Upledger Institute
- Selected therapist for Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center's Research Studies of Alternative Therapies for acute and chronic Low Back Pain
- Sports Massage Therapist to elite ( BAA ) runners, rowers and athletes from local gyms/colleges.
- Nationally / Board Certified in Therapeutic Massage and Bodywork
- Professional Member, American Massage Therapy AssociatioS
- Licensed by the Massachusetts Board of Registration of Massage Therapy
Testimonials for Arun Jain
Arun's work is both healing and magical. He has cared for my body for several years and has, among other things, brought flexibility back to a long-injured ankle. He has relieved me of chronic pain and soreness and I am grateful. Arun's magic comes not only in his work, but also in showing me how everything is connected, from the nose to the toes.
Arun is an excellent therapist. His Deep Tissue/Sports Massage techniques have helped me with my hamstrings, quad and calf issues. Because of his outstanding knowledge base in bodywork, I am now a successful marathon runner.
A massage session with Arun affects my entire energy system and has, therefore, a powerful influence on my entire organism. As a psychotherapist, this is essential to doing good work with my own clients. After a deep tissue massage, I feel revitalized and discover my mind and body have been soothed. Upper back and neck tension dissolve and I am ready to return into the flow of life.
I was recommended to Arun after suffering from an injury. His effective techniques, warm personality and genuine concern for my health and comfort make me a devoted client of his. Arun is truly the best.
I have been receiving expert massage therapy from Arun on a regular basis for over seven years. I originally visited Arun to help ease symptoms of stress, and the results have been very effective. He also helps me with various injuries which I seem to acquire as a runner. Overall, he has helped me stay fit and less stressed. What's better than that?