- Graduate of the Massage Institute of New England in Cambridge, MA
- Extensive studies in the St. John Method of Neuromuscular Therapy
- Studies in Craniosacral and Lymph Drainage Therapy through the Upledger Institute
- Selected therapist for Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center's research studies of alternative therapies for acute and chronic low back pain
- Nationally Certified in Therapeutic Massage and Bodywork
- Professional Member, American Massage Therapy Association
- Licensed by the Massachusetts Board of Registration of Massage Therapy
Testimonials for Arun Jain
Everyone should experience Arun Jain's therapeutic touch. He is a great therapist who can tune within a body and through his expertise, design the session accordingly. His confidence and the amazing results that I have experienced, are indeed a testament to his great massage/bodywork.
A massage session with Arun affects my entire energy system and has, therefore, a powerful influence on my entire organism. As a psychotherapist, this is essential to doing good work with my own clients. After a deep tissue massage, I feel revitalized and discover my mind and body have been soothed. Upper back and neck tension dissolve and I am ready to return into the flow of life.
I am hooked on Arun's massages. I love the flow and deep relaxation that results during his sessions. He puts me on "cloud nine." Truly a great stress buster.
Regular massages with Arun Jain have helped me in every way. My vertigo is gone. I am more relaxed and my muscles ache less. Arun is a gifted massage therapist--a true healer.
Arun is an excellent therapist. His Deep Tissue/Sports Massage techniques have helped me with my hamstrings, quad and calf issues. Because of his outstanding knowledge base in bodywork, I am now a successful marathon runner.