- Graduate of the Massage Institute of New England in Cambridge, MA
- Extensive studies in the St. John Method of Neuromuscular Therapy
- Studies in Craniosacral and Lymph Drainage Therapy through the Upledger Institute
- Selected therapist for Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center's research studies of alternative therapies for acute and chronic low back pain
- Nationally Certified in Therapeutic Massage and Bodywork
- Professional Member, American Massage Therapy Association
- Licensed by the Massachusetts Board of Registration of Massage Therapy
Testimonials for Arun Jain
Arun's work is both healing and magical. He has cared for my body for several years and has, among other things, brought flexibility back to a long-injured ankle. He has relieved me of chronic pain and soreness and I am grateful. Arun's magic comes not only in his work, but also in showing me how everything is connected, from the nose to the toes.
Everyone should experience Arun Jain's therapeutic touch. He is a great therapist who can tune within a body and through his expertise, design the session accordingly. His confidence and the amazing results that I have experienced, are indeed a testament to his great massage/bodywork.
I have been receiving expert massage therapy from Arun on a regular basis for over seven years. I originally visited Arun to help ease symptoms of stress, and the results have been very effective. He also helps me with various injuries which I seem to acquire as a runner. Overall, he has helped me stay fit and less stressed. What's better than that?
A massage session with Arun affects my entire energy system and has, therefore, a powerful influence on my entire organism. As a psychotherapist, this is essential to doing good work with my own clients. After a deep tissue massage, I feel revitalized and discover my mind and body have been soothed. Upper back and neck tension dissolve and I am ready to return into the flow of life.
My job is very hectic...an hour of regular massage with Arun has helped me to de-stress and feel better fast. This is my midweek getaway and I recommend it highly to everyone